Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

"My Baby" and the Glitz Challenge

Whew... July flew right past me. OMG, I didnt even post not one time this month. I have been extremely busy! I went on two trips ( a camping trip and Chicago) and I had a blast. My next post will be the July month review. I have a few projects to show and maybe another layout!

Anyway, I started the birthday challenges at Dusty Attic and I dont know why I choose the Monochromatic assignment first. It was a little tricky for me to use only one color and a splash of a metallic. So I used the Hoopla Glitz papers for the challenge and Once Upon A Sketch sketch for this layout. Unfortunately, I forget about Australian time so I sat on this layout too long and should of posted it yesterday. But the Glitz Challenge is not over so I will at least enter it there.

The layout is of my daughter at one week old. I will also post the sketch I used for this layout too.


Thanks for looking. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment