Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"You Own My Heart" - Mojo Blog Hop

Well, I am excited to participate in Kisha Walton's Mojo Blog Hop today. This is my first time ever and I have received alot of inspiration from her blog this past 2 weeks. So, if you have arrived from my blog from her posting today, you are at the right place.

Due to health reasons, I was only able to finish a layout in time for this blog hop. Kisha had choosen love as the theme and a gorgeous inspiration photo. I did keep the love theme but I used the TCR color palette and my January Swirlydoos kit for my inspiration.


                              You Own My Heart

My January Swirlydoos kits consist of Bo Bunny Snowfall papers which are very beautiful and glittery. I tried to tone the glitter down by adding cream background with chicken masking using Tim holtz antique linen distress ink.

I also added some denim leaves and altered the shape using multi medium which acts as a stiffner which I learned from Lynne Forsythe tutorial at Swirlydoos Forum. I altered the dusty attic hinge using vintage photo distress stain, luminarte radiant rain solar gold, and glossy accents.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the opportunity to stop by my blog today. Please make sure to return to Kisha Walton's blog tomorrow for the last day of the blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout. Great job on the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your layout . The pAper u used is georgous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO!! That pattern paper is beautiful and I'm truly loving that chipboard hinge..I may have to purchase this kit:)

    ReplyDelete