Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

"Peace" - 13arts Challenge #6

Good Morning,

Its spring time, which means a frest start, new beginning. I have been praying and reading scriptures regarding peace. And how true joy and peace in life comes from God. So when I saw the 13 arts challenge #6, I decided to do another 6x8 canvas for my home.

For this challenge, I used my Swirlydoos March kit and decided to combine this challenge with the Butterfly challenge at Swirlydoos.



Rules of challenge # 6:
1. Use in your project minimum of 3 butterflies, minimum of 2 media and a lot of green colour.
2. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
3. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
4.You may submit as many entries as you like :)
5. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
6. The challenge ends 28.04.2013 at 23:59. Winners will be announced on the 3rd of May 2013. 

Thank you for the lovely comments and taking the time to read my blog post.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your project - it's so fresh and optimistic! Thanks for playing with 134 arts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work. I love it. Thank you for playing with 13@rts. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great work!!! Thanks for playing with 13 arts.

    ReplyDelete