Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Birthday Girl" - Swirlydoos and Blue Fern Studios


Oops, I almost forgot to enter this layout in the Blue Fern Studios November Sketch Challenge. I created this layout for the Swirlydoos November Round Robin Challenge approximately three weeks ago for round 1. For the Swirlydoos challenge, we were required to use a photo that had food included. So for this challenge, I was inspired by the blue fern studios sketch and the chippy used for my daughter first birthday photo. 



For this layout, I used an older BoBunny Swirlydoos kit that had the Gabrielle papers and combined it with the October kit which included the BoBunny The Avenues papers. I altered the chipboard with aged teal stampendous enamel.

Supplies:
Papers: BoBunny Gabrielle and The Avenues
Flowers: Petaloo
Chipboard : Blue Fern Studios
Mixed Media: Shimmerz Teal Me No Lies, Tattered Angels Vintage Pink,
Tools: Crafters Workshop, Martha Stewart, 

Thank you for visiting my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment