Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Another Tiffany layout!

Today I am posting another layout created with Swirlydoos Tiffany's Kit. I was inspired by the NSD activity posted by Tracey, Swirlydoos Design Team member. She given a recipe to use while creating our layout. Her recipe was the following:

1. 6 different papers (cardstock is ok)
2. Doily (paper or crochet)
3. Bling or pearls
4. Ribbon or lace
5. Some type of material (tulle,cheesecloth,burlap,etc.)
6. At least 7 flowers
7. A non-scrappy item
8. Gesso
9. Mist
10. Stamping
11. Ink
12. Alpha
13. Butterfly
14. Use a mask or emboss something
15. Chippie

I decided to use a black and white photo of my daughters preschool photos again. I used items from the main kit and the medium add on also. 

Here is how my recipe turned out. 


Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment