Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

"Love her smile"

I love every opportunity I have to indulge in art and scrapbooking. Finally I was able to actually complete a layout. Life has truly given me a few obstacles that has somewhat tried to interfere in a love of mine... My creativity time.

I was inspired by the September Prima BAP and Swirlydoos September kit "Vintage Love" which contains the Prima Time Travelers paper line. Between this kit and my actual 12x12 paper pad. I had a nice time deciding which papers to play with.  



So based on this sketch, I have played with two prima masks, mica flakes, modeling paste and shimmer texturez sandy stone for my background. 



I love creating the flower and embellishment clusters with all the prima product. 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment