Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fly....

Well, I have another layout to post from the Jan 2011 Kit from Swirlydoos. I was truly hestitate at first due to the bold bright colors but after creating 2 layouts I love this kit even more. This layout was for the SGC Action Challenge on their forum. I was required to use an action photo, chipboard and paint. On this layout, I chose a photo of my daughter swinging on a swing at the playground. I painted the chipboard letters white and I painted the wings before the glitter was added.

For some reason, I am very addicted to glimmermist. I always end up using it somehow on a layout. This time I masked another set of wings that came with the kit. And I used my new found love, the radiant rain dauber in gold.



I have 2 sick babies tonight so hopefully I may get some scrapping time as they fall asleep. I have two more layout to create for the last two challenges.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment