Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Unity with Flair Post

Good Morning...

Sorry for a late posting. It slipped my mind with all the running I had to do this morning. A couple weeks ago I applied to the tattered angels design team. Here are two layouts of the five layouts I submitted that had unity stamps on them. I was required to use 80% Tattered Angels products but I only used Unity Stamps. Everything on these layouts are Tattered Angels except for the paper, canvas, petaloo flowers (layout 1) and stamps. I used many glimmer mist, glimmer glam, glimmer glaze, all the chipboard and glimmer glass.


Layout 1 Ingredients:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company Worn Music

Layout 2:
Stamps: Unity KOM 09 and Confession Kit

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts, both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous LO's and what a little cutie in the pic! Love the mists, the glam, the glaze...and your masking is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I love all the Glimmer Mist! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete