1) I love creating cards with meaning behind them. I was easier to create one when I know someone was going to receive it.
2) I prefer creating invitations over cards. But my favorite is layouts and altered items.
3) I have a lot of stamps never inked before so it gave me an opportunity to use them.
4) I realized I have alot of scrapbooking supplies especially paper I bought for my babies scrapbook. So its time for me to finish those layouts. That makes me feel so much better about my buying freeze.
3) I have my next ideas ready for some layouts and can not wait to work on them. Lol!
Anyway, my Unity with Flair posting is one of the cards I just finish for one of the 23 Challenges. It has not been posted yet to my splitcoaststampers gallery yet. So i figure it was okay to present it today. This card was for Challenge #1 - paper piercing
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company KOM 09
Cardstock & Pattern Paper: DCWV
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Embossing folder
Thanks for looking!