Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Changes are coming....

Lately, it seems like I have forgotten about this poor old blog of mines. I have decided to make a change and use this blog in a much more productive way. I will be changing the outlook of my blog and posting regularly. During this time away from my blog, I was still creating layouts with my new kits from Swirlydoos. Here are a few of the layouts, I have completed during my time away for the challenges at the Swirlydoos Forum.

Layout #1 - "Precious" created for the Round Robin Challenge - week 4. This layout used the March Kit from Swirlydoos

Layout #2 - " My fairy" created for the Butterfly Challenge for the March Kit

Layout #3- "Laugh" created for the funny face challenge. This layout was a project for my daughter and I experimenting with different mediums and techniques. (March Kit)
 Layout #4 - "21 months" created for the March Sketch Challenge.


Thanks for looking. I will post the layouts I created with the April Kit tomorrow. I still have a few photos to take on a few. Plus, I am still enjoying making layouts from the past two kits too.



No comments:

Post a Comment