Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swirlydoos April Kit Layouts

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Whew...I am so happy today is Thursday. This was a very hard week for me and I am ready for time with my  two babies. And also some scrappy time with me. Plus, I just received Swirlydoos Spotlight Kit in the mail today and it contained the Bo Bunny's Timepiece papers Ive been drooling over.

Today, I am post a few of the layouts I created for the challenges at Swirlydoos for April. This month I was choosen to go first for the Round Robin competition. It has been a pleasure seeing how my team scraplift this particular layout. This layout is a picture of my daughter at 3 months old. I love the Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection that was in the April Swirlydoos Main Kit. Everything was included except for the MME music paper and the metal trinkets from making memories.


My second layout was for the butterfly challenge. This is a picture of my daughter last summer. Everything was obtain in Swirlydoos Kits (April and March) and the DA from the Swirly store. The cream flower was made by me.


My third layout was for the "Odd Paper" Challenge. For my odd papers, I used my daughters sunflower she made in preschool and the butterflies were punched with velvet paper.

For my fourth layout,  I went back to my March Kit and created this layout for my Scraps of Darkness DT application. This is a picture of my daughter at 3 weeks old


No comments:

Post a Comment