Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Loving u in 2004

Happy May Everyone!

Today I am posting a layout that I was able to complete for the Swirlydoos Chipboard Palooza! This is a layout that I have created of my husband. This is one of the pictures I found before we were married. It was not his favorite but it remind me of our Ford Motor Company days. For this layout, I used the Swirlydoos Spotlight Kit which contain the Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection and a Dusty Attic skeleton face chipboard.


For the dusty attic chipboard, I painted it with white acrylic paint first. Then I added vintage photo and fire brick red distress stain. I also used stiletto glimmer glam, flirty glimmer glaze, rock candy crackle paint. I personally colored the numbers 11, 12, and 4 due to our actual wedding date 11/12/2004. I tried to make this layout as masculine as possible. The following picture is a close up of the clock

Thanks for looking and have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment