Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Scraps of Darkness Round Robin and a Family Display Project




Good Morning,

I have an extremely busy Monday so I decided to post my Scraps of Darkness Round Robin week 4 layout early. I created my layout with the July Kit. I thought the paper in this kit was busy but very pretty colors. So for this layout, I had to scraplift Renea's beautiful layout for the last round of the challenge. I havent titled my layout yet but its a picture of my daughter at 3 months old right before she was headed for a stroll in the stroller on a nice spring day. My goal is to have my daughters first year and second year album completed. It feels like I have alot of work to do. I am happy at what I have accomplished so far.

So back to my layout,





A couple weeks ago, I was asked to create a decorative display for my Aunt's Family Reunion. The products listed in this display where bought from Michaels or I had in my stock already. I really like the vintage feel to the project and the personal poem she wrote for the family. I place the poem inside the Dusty attic skeleton clock. The members of the family are in random order since the family were required to guess which person was who.

No comments:

Post a Comment