Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get Picky Sketch Challenge # 11 and Scraps of Darkness Round Robin

Good Evening,

I had to create a layout for the Round Robin Challenge at Scraps of Darkness and I decided to use the Get Picky Sketch for this challenge. I used the new August Kit "ENVY" from Scraps of Darkeness. It definitely pushed my creativity to use the color green. So I used a picture of my daughter and my DH from her 3rd Birthday party which she wore green Princess Tiana dress for her princess and the frog party.

For the ribbon detail, I thought the ribbon was too thick for me so I cut the ribbon in half to use as the string to the bird cage and to trim the bottom of the photos. I also wanted the new pink paislee resist labels to show under both sides of the photo so I cut the label in half too. I LOVE those new pink paislee resist labels.



Thanks for looking. Have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome LO!! I love the way you have added that feminine touch by using paper doilies!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Get Picky...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, especially love the little doily peeking out of the torn paper...great close-up pics too! Thanks for joining our Get Picky challenge!

    ReplyDelete