Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

"Your Eyes"

I finally had time to post a layout I've completed a long time ago. It was orginally created with the color scheme for "Color Combos Galore #206 challenge and the Sketchabilities Challenge. I was unable to take pictures in time with all the family emergencies going on. I am still thankful the Sketchabilities Challenge was still open. This is my first time participating and I love the playful sketch. I used a mixture of Swirlydoos Kits with more product used from the Aug Kit. The color scheme was very new too me and I love how it turned out. Anytime I play with glimmermist I am extremely happy.

This layout is a photo of my daughter at 3 months old. I love how pretty and soft her eyes were as a baby. For this layout, I flipped the Sketchabilities Sketch.


                                       

       

                                        
Please excuse my blog too. Its underconstruction for a blog facelift. I am trying to dedicate more time into my blog and change the things I dislike. So please be patient with me.

Have a good evening!

4 comments:

  1. thank you for joining in the fun over at sketchabilities, love the photo and all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo too :) what stunning colors....gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE CONGRATS on making the sketchabilites team. You will love her sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the sketchabilities design team I look forward to seeing your inspiring work

    ReplyDelete