Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sketchabilities #55 and Swirlydoos Kit

Good Evening Everyone,

I have two layouts to share today. My two layouts were created with Swirlydoos August Kit. My first layout entitled "8 months" is of my daughter from her 8 month photo session. Her current favorite color is purple so I decided to do a layout of her color choice. For this layout, I used sketch # 55 from Sketchabilities. I do not start my DT term until October but I couldnt help but play when u see the gorgeous sketches.  I also played in the Resist Challenge at Swirlydoos and I created my own pattern paper with a script stamp, clear embossing powder and pomengranite glimmermist. I had so much fun creating the resist, I made extras.. LOL!


Click to view full size image
My second layout is of my son at 3 months. This layout was created for my turn with the Round Robin Challenge. I had to follow Sherri gorgeous layout.

Click to view full size image


Thanks for looking!

1 comment: