Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

My First Altered Project

Good Evening,

I have decided to do the goals album this year with Lisa Valentine. My goal for January was to do an altered project.  This was my first altered project and I was very excited to play with this writing desk kit.

I just realized I didnt take pictures of the inside. But it contains some old Bo Bunny paper entitled Sophia's Notebook. I used three sheets to cover the whole inside. On the outside, I used the timeless script paper, rubons, and the locks that came with the kit. On the front, I used a Donna Salazar antiquities paper with Maya Road envelope, dusty attic, prima flowers, rub ons, etc..

Front of the Desk

Side View of the Desk



Back of the Desk


I am so excited about finishing my first scrappy goal of the new year!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It's totally beautiful and so much detail. You have really inspired me. My husband bought me a very nice cigar box, it's so pretty I hate to alter it, so he's getting me more. And you have just inspired my thoughts on how to alter them:)

    ReplyDelete