Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My SwirlyHues layout

Well I am excited that I was able to finish my SwirlyHues layout before the challenge ended. I was extremely busy during the Christmas break I never finished my layout or really enjoyed my December Swirlydoos Kit. I realize that it is hard for me to scrap Christmas layouts after the holiday but I am definitely going to try my best.


On this layout, I played with some different products. I was able to play with some Creative Inspiration Paints I ordered, modeling paste, and plain cardstock.


I also tried to make my own pinecones off a tutorial I saw (kittiekraft Pinecone tutorial). I added some poinsetta flowers from a prima box I won in 2010 from Swirlydoos.


I am also excited about the January SwirlyHues Challenge. I hope I have time to play to this month.


Thank you for looking at my blog and all the lovely comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment