Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch #66

I am so excited about playing in different challenges that I never had chance to participate in last year.
This is my first time playing the Cardabilities Sketches. Since I was leading a team in the Card Round Robin for Swirlydoos, I decided this was a good time to play at Cardabilities.

Cardabilities sketch #66 gave me some inspiration to use with my July Swirlydoos Kit. For this card, I used the Kaisercraft Lakehouse Collection papers.
                                       

Supplies: Pattern Papers: Kaisercraft Lakehouse; Flowers: Petaloo and Misc; Leaves: Petaloo; Clock: Prima; Mist: Viva Pink Tattered Angels; Misc Supplies: metal heart & doile

This challenge ends tonight at midnight but you should try to participate in their other upcoming challenges.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment