Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Layers, Round Robin & Swirlydoos....

Good evening,

So for the month of January, I signed up to play the Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos again. This time I had to follow and scraplift Linda's beautiful layout which had about 6 or more layers. I realized while scraplifting her layout that I typically do not use that many layers. It was definitely a challenge for me that I was determined to accomplish. So I choose my May 2012 Swirlydoos Kit and a family photo from our first road trip with the babies. This is picture of us outside the entrance to the MLK monument in Washington DC.

For my layout I used Donna Salazar, 7 gypsies and Bazzill cardstock. I also had to use my favorite go- to product which is glimmermist (electric blue and cranberry zing). I added flowers, resin chair and gray ink from Prima. Then added a few petaloo flowers to accent the white flowers and chair.

I also used white heuy mist on my fountain with ice silk paint. Unfortunately, the picture does not capture the sparkles and glimmer on the fountain.

                 

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment