Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Exploring Art Journaling


 I have been researching all about the different techniques and styles of art journaling for a while. I love the freedom and peace it seems to provide those who try.  I even took time to investigate what type of art journal I wanted to have. But I never ordered or even attempted to try it.

Only God knew, I had in my heart to try this level of creativity to express my feelings and emotions. So as I made it to week 5 of the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge, the requirements was ART JOURNALING. So I was very excited but it definitely gave me a challenge for the week. I am very happy with how things turned out even though it wasnt what I had in my head. For my art journal entries, I created my own signatures out of 22x30 watercolor paper.

Journal entry #1

Journal entry #2

Thank you for looking. I appreciate all the comments.


1 comment: