Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March layouts

Good Afternoon and Happy Easter Everyone,

I am having a blessed day today with my family celebrating the resurrection of Jesus.

I also would like to make a quick post of my last two layouts created this month for two challenges. A week ago, I received some Maja Design papers from a very close friend. I was very excited about the quality of those papers and the opportunity to play with March Maja Mood Board.  This layout is a photo of my baby sister years ago on an Easter Sunday. As we were reflecting how she turned 16 on March 2, when I saw this photo flipping through photos of my daughter. I knew I had to scrap this photo and send it as a gift to her.




My second layout was created for the CSI Challenge. This is my first time playing at this challenge ning site too. The colors in this challenge matches will with the March Swirlydoos Kit and a few personal prima and dusty attic goodies from my stash. I typically avoid papers with large printed words so I was interested in challenging myself with that prima engraver sheet. I was kind of happy with the results. This is a photo of my daughter a couple years ago for her first day of school.

\


Well, my post have to be short and sweet. My college basketball team, UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN , is playing right now in the elite 8 for the NCAA tournament. Bring back memories of when I was a student with season tickets.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment