Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Prima March BAP and PPP

It has been a while since I have last blogged. My scrapping has slowly dwindled during the month of March but I was still able to complete two challenges so far. I was so excited from being featured for Prima January PPP challenge that I had to attempt this gorgeous sketch and an intriguing green color palette.

"Thankful" - Prima BAP

So here is my Prima Bap entry of my daughter on an Easter Sunday a couple years ago.





Prima Products
Pattern Paper: Rhondelle
Flowers: Got Frosted Flowers, Regent Collection Villiers
Bling: Swirly (Item #544546) & Thankful (Say it in Crystals)
Resins: Window (Item #890735), Corner (Item #890698)
Gems: Orange Gems (Item #557438)



"I'm So Lucky U R Mine" - Prima PPP

My Prima PPP entry is of my daughter again outside the Henry Ford Estate waiting to take professional pictures at 15 months old.





Prima Products
Pattern Paper: Tea Thyme; Moulin Rouge
Flowers: Corine Collection (Item #548858), Avon Rose Romantique (Item #552503); No10 Essentials Reflection (Item #549251), Got Flowers



Thank you for all the comments on my blog. I greatly appreciate it.

3 comments: