Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cards and Mixed Media

Good Morning,

Here is another project I created with the July Swirlydoos Kit. I decided to create a card for the Butterfly challenge instead of a layout. I love to create cards and invitations. I feel there is nothing more personal and meaniful than a homemade card with a nice sentiment. 

For this card I was exicted to play with the Ferro texture paste that came in the mixed media add on. Everything that was used on this card came from the Swirlydoos kits and store except for the Jenni Bowlin label.


I truly love how this ferro texture paste spreads easily over a prima mask. Since I was having so much fun with this medium, I decided to make another card with the Prima sunrise papers.


All the items used on this card is from the swirlydoos kits and store except for the trinket.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects! I'm still working on my mixed media skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the gorgeous blooms and bling!

    ReplyDelete