Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vacation is OVER!!

Wow... Its been a while since my last blog post. During the months of June and July, I took a break to focus on the kids as they finish the school year, dance recitals, family camping trips, and etc. It was a break my children deserve as I spent quality time with them. Now its August, I am ready to get back in the groove of scrapping (MY TIME). I missed it dearly but seeing my swirlydoos kits arrive monthly was a special treat even though I was not scrapping.

So I was very excited to start playing with the latest main kit and the new mixed media kit from Swirlydoos. I am in LOVE with the new mixed media kit from Swirlydoos. I love playing with new mediums and color. So for this layout, I didnt have a particular challenge in mind. I wanted to play freely with the July kit. I had a wonderful time playing with the embellies and the prima sunrise papers.

This layout is of my daughter at her 5th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. In this layout, I added the following mediums: modeling paste, bead gel medium, silk acrylic paint, martha stewart texture paste. Most of the mediums was added in the corners of the layout and around the photo using random splotches and prima masks.

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog today. I appreciate all comments that have been left recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment