Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

"Adore" - Prima BAP


Well, its a new year and I always make a goal of trying to complete the prima challenges. I was very inspired by the this months Prima BAP sketch. I couldnt wait to create a layout with my favorite prima paper line, Almanac.


For this layout, I used crushed coral texturez with a Prima damask mask for the background. I layered the prima Almanac paper under the photo. My flower cluster included some of my favorite prima flowers, bling, chipboard and lightbulbs.



Products:
Pattern Paper: Prima Almanac
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: Prima Serenity (#571344), Romance Novel (# 562298), Pierott B (#562090), Tatiana Coral (#566357), Vinette Almanac (#556211)
Leaves: Tiatiana Coral (#566357)
Chipboard: Prima Alamanc, Dusty attic
Bling: Romance Novel (#560171)
Embellishments: Prima small typo bulbs (#891541)
Misc: Trim, Shimmerz texturez crushed coral

Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment