Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

January Swirlydoos Challenges


Happy New Year!!

I am very late this year with starting my blog posts but I had a few personal goals I needed accomplished at the beginning of the month. I have accomplished those goals so I am very very happy right now. Like always, even though I am not blogging much I am still scrapping behind the scene. I have quite a few projects that I havent blogged about.

So to start the year out right, I jumped right into both the round robin challenges at Swirlydoos. For the regular layout round robin challenge our topic was a new item you had to blog about. I choose to take a picture of the new doll that I received from my grandmother on christmas day. This doll was bought years before I was born for hir first granddaughter and she forgot to give it to me. It was definitely a special moment for me this holiday. I used the January 2014 Dusty Attic Sketch for the inspiration of my layout with two of their beautiful chipboard pieces.





For the card RR, we had to create a monochromatic card, with embossing (wet or dry) and a pin. I had the lovely opportunity to scraplift Sherri card for this challenge.


For both of my projects, I used older kits from Swirlydoos. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment