Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Love" - 13 arts Challenge


Good Evening!

I went on a scrappy retreat with some of my Swirly Sisters last weekend. I just noticed that the 13arts challenge post is about to close. I was unable to post my projects from the weekend to all the challenges I have completed. I have been wanting to try a 13arts challenge for a while now. I finally had the opportunity. For this challenge we had to use the sketch below, a medium, and reference time some how. 


For this challenge, I used a cute sleeping photo of our new grandbaby "Carter".  I used the current January kit from Swirlydoos and I used black gesso and teal texturez for this layout.

Do to the short amount of time, I must keep this blog post short. Here is my layout:




Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design!! Thanks for joining along with 13arts!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout! Love the sweet photo! Thanks for joining along with 13arts!

    ReplyDelete