Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Flow" - Prima PPP

I am happy to blog this evening my second project for the Prima challenges for January. I was truly insprired by the colors in this palette. I just wanted to let out some creative energy and just create. This is what I came up with. I used different types of mediums and prima product.





Products:
Pattern Paper: Prima Rhondelle, Engraver
Mask: Prima Doily#3
Flowers: Prima Namazzi Charcoal flower, Prima black stem (#564414), Prima Romance Novel (#562298),  Prima Pankita Rose Summer Mix (#557591)
Embellishment: Prima Wood Clocks, Prima Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets Flowers, Prima Engraver Washi Tape, Prima Engraver sticker letters
Mists: Lindy's Stamp Gang Whale Watch Blue & Black Orchid Silver
Paint: Silk Bolivian Blue
Mediums: Gesso, Bead Gel, Gel Medium, Shimmerz texturez teal

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment